Dare to gift boldly this holiday season. Surprise your favorite person (even if it’s you) with this special edition of the award-winning Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer. This limited-time color provides results as boldly as it looks. The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal. Need to chat. Our trusted Customer Service Team is waiting to hear from you. Based in the U.S. our team members are on-hand to receive feedback and answer questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone call at 1-800-487-7273. The cutting-edge performance of the Original One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is guaranteed through a limited 4-year warranty.
- Designed to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in one-step, this tool is a fan favorite.
- Unique oval brush design features gently curved sides for smoothing the hair, while the round edges create volume at the roots and beautifully curled ends, resulting in gorgeous salon-like blowouts at home.
- Brush has tangle-free combination bristles; the nylon pin bristles with comfortable round tips quickly detangle, while the tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth and create shine.
- Complete with 2 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option for styling flexibility.
- Boosted by Ionic Technology to help reduce damage and dry hair fast.
- All the features you love, with a unique and colorful twist.
- One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do NOT recommend use of a Voltage Converter as it will damage the unit.
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 4.10 x 11.40 x 10.10 Inches
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Delivers gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step
- Unique oval brush design for smoothing the hair, while the round Edges create volume. Designed with nylon pin & tufted bristles for detangling, volume and control. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift
- 2 heat/speed settings + Cool option for styling flexibility
- Safety first: The Revlon One step meets U.S. Safety requirements and features the ETL certification seal. Unit is designed for 120 Volt USA outlets only. Do not use a voltage converter as it will damage the unit.
- Packaging may vary due to continuous product improvements
- Color: Red Volumizer
Common Questions & Answers
Answer: Outrageous is probably a bit sensational.
Price of anything is a reflection of supply and demand. Corona has caused prices of many things to increase due to the added complexity of manufacturing and transportation without people as well as increased difficulty in transporting goods from overseas. If 20,000 of these s…
Outrageous is probably a bit sensational.
Price of anything is a reflection of supply and demand. Corona has caused prices of many things to increase due to the added complexity of manufacturing and transportation without people as well as increased difficulty in transporting goods from overseas. If 20,000 of these showed up in February from China, and they sold them all at a price to make a profit of $29.99, and now they need to bring more in, the cost to do so has gone up since Februarys supply which was ordered in 2019. So the price is now higher for the end user. That’s capitalism. If you think they’re only worth $29.99, build one for $29.99. Otherwise, If it cost them $12.00 to build it in 2019, and now it costs them $26.20, they’re not going to sell the incoming product at $29.99. The fact that it happened during the holidays is simply a reflection of the supply being bought up at a quicker pace during peak shopping season. Supply goes down, they order more, it costs more to order them, they charge more and around the money wheel goes.