Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets – 20 Tablets
Quick, long-lasting chest congestion relief is just a dose away with Mucinex 12 Hour Expectorant. When a cold strikes, mucus can be a master of mayhem. Mucinex helps tackle some of your worst mucus-related symptoms, including wet, hacking coughs that are associated with winter colds. Its robust formula has made Mucinex leading, doctor-recommended over the counter expectorant, cold season after cold season. Mucinex 12 hour chest congestion expectorant tablets have an extended-release, bi-layer formulation that begins to work immediately, with relief that lasts for up to 12 hours. It thins and loosens mucus that causes chest congestion, so you can breathe easier. Each box contains 20 tablets.
Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets, 20 Tablets:
- Relieves chest congestion caused by excess mucus, helping ameliorate hacking, wet coughs associated with winter colds
- Mucinex 600 mg tablets thin and loosen mucus that causes chest congestion
- Mucinex extended-release bi-layer tablet releases immediately for fast relief and lasts for up to 12 hours
- Each box contains 20 tablets
Mucinex 12 Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Relief Tablets, 600 mg, 100 ct – Guaifenesin with Extended Relief of Chest Congestion Caused by Excess Mucus. Thins and Loosens Mucus
MUCINEX 12 HOUR EXTENDED-RELEASE BI-LAYER TABLETS: Clinically proven to last up to 12 hours; it provides powerful relief for your chest congestion
Buyers Rated this Item 4.8 / 5.When you’re sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. But quick, longlasting chest congestion relief is just a dose away — with Mucinex SE extendedrelease bilayer tablets. Guaifenesin, the active ingridient in Mucinex SE, helps relieve chest congestion by thinning the mucus in the bronchial passageways to make the cough more productive. The bilayer tablet releases immediately and lasts for up to 12 hours.* Mucinex In…Mucus Out
- MUCINEX 12 HOUR EXTENDED-RELEASE BI-LAYER TABLETS: Clinically proven to last up to 12 hours; it provides powerful relief for your chest congestion
- SYMPTOMS TREATED: Relieves chest congestion caused by excess mucus by making your cough more productive
- ONE EASY PILL: A unique bi-layer tablet, one layer for immediate release, the other layer for extended release so the medicine starts to release right away and lasts for up to 12 hours
- INGREDIENTS: Guaifenesin (600 mg) is an expectorant that helps reduce chest congestion caused by colds, infections or irritants
- CONTINUOUS RELIEF: Mucinex lasts up to 12 hours so you can say goodbye to retaking medicine every 4 hours
- TRUST MUCINEX: Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant and the #1 Cold & Cough Brand Doctors Trust for Themselves & Their Families
- STOCK UP AND SAVE: Did you know, if you use Mucinex 12 Hour often you can and save when you buy higher count packs
- Size: 100 Count (Pack of 1)
Common Questions & AnswersQuestion: I have a post nasal drip that is making me nauseaous , which mucinex do you recommend ?
Answer: Just regular Mucinex (not DM) is what my doctor recommended, and Ive been taking, twice per day, for years. The “DM” stands for dextromethorphan, which is a cough suppressant, and thats not generally needed when youre only trying to dry up post nasal drip. Start with the 600mg, and if it doesnt do the trick, move…
Just regular Mucinex (not DM) is what my doctor recommended, and Ive been taking, twice per day, for years. The “DM” stands for dextromethorphan, which is a cough suppressant, and thats not generally needed when youre only trying to dry up post nasal drip. Start with the 600mg, and if it doesnt do the trick, move up to the 1200mg tablets. It works!
Buyer ReviewsGreat to thin mucus; 100 count is good deal
Super safe, all it does is thin mucus which is what I needed (in addition to a nasal steroid like Nasocort which stops most post nasal drip, and a daily antihistamine like cetirizine or loratadine), because I was keeping my husband up snorting and trying to get that thick residual post nasal drainage up or down. With mucinex twice a day it is MUCH less of a problem to me. And getting 100 tabs for about $20 is the cheapest I could find anywhere. I always recommend to my patients when their allergies flareup and cause drainage or when they have a bad cold and mucus gets thick. Mucinex DM has the additional benefit of a safe cough suppressant. Be very careful not to get Mucinex-D if you have high blood pressure, even if it’s borderline, because the “D” stands for Decongestant and it will spike your pressure up (so for all of you with high blood pressure, avoid any cold products with phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine in tablet or liquid form.. instead use Afrin 12-hour decongestant nasal spray ONLY FOR TWO DAYS AT MOST though. Please don’t use for more than 3 days. It’s super safe and effective for bad sinus/nasal congestion though! Just stick to 2 days please
Redirecting to product on original site in: 5 seconds