Gorilla wood glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. This PVA glue is incredibly water resistant and Dries a natural color that offers an invisible bond line for your projects. Directions: for best results, it is essential that the wood surfaces are prepared prior to application of glue. For laminating, the surfaces should be planed smooth, leaving the board surface free from machine marks, tear-out and snipes. Also, be careful to avoid burnishing and end snipes. In general, apply a generous amount of glue on one of the surfaces. On hard-to-glue woods, apply the glue on both surfaces. Rub together with the other surface to distribute the glue evenly on both surfaces. Enough glue should be applied so that a fine bead of glue squeeze-out will occur when clamping. Coverage: one gallon of Gorilla wood glue will cover about 200 square feet. One fluid ounce will cover approximately 1.6 square feet. Clamping: the technique and type of clamp to be used is determined by many factors. In general, apply enough pressure that will cause a fine bead of glue to squeeze out when the proper pressure is applied. Clamping time (amount of time pressure needs to remain applied): 20–30 minutes for room temperature applications. The temperature must be above 55°f. Note that clamping time can be dependent on temperature, humidity, and the porosity of the wood. Cure time (amount of time for glue to reach TOTAL bonding strength): 24 hours. Clean up while glue is wet: use a clean, damp cloth to wipe off excess glue. When areas have completely dried, sand as needed. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla glue company.
- Complete Projects Fast: Requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, fully cured in 24 hours.
- Use Indoors or Outdoors: Passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance.
- Versatile: Ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites.
- Dries natural color: Offering a natural bond line.
- Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact.
- Complete projects faster, requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, fully cured in 24 hours
- Dries natural color, offering a natural bond line
- No foaming
- Incredibly strong for wood projects
- Easy Clean Up with Water
- Manufacturer: Gorilla Glue
- Part Number: 6200002
- Item Weight: 9.24 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.3 x 8.8 inches
- Item Package Quantity: 12