Burt’s Bees Mama Bee -Belly Butter, Fragrance Free Lotion – 6.5 Ounce Tub
A richly blended belly butter to gently and safely moisturize and nourish mamas stretching skin. Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter with Shea Butter and Vitamin E conditions your growing belly with cocoa, shea and jojoba butters. This 99% natural, fragrance free formula can keep your skin smooth and supple as your belly stretches throughout pregnancy and even after baby arrives. Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter contains no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS, and it wont irritate your skin so you can use this balm with peace of mind. Pamper yourself with Mama Bee during your nine month stretch.
- BELLY BUTTER WITH SHEA BUTTER: Designed for mamas, nourish your belly before and after pregnancy with this rich, moisturizing Burt’s Bees Belly Butter
- PREGNANCY LOTION: Pamper yourself with this lotion that softens and smooths skin with a blend of naturally hydrating cocoa, shea and jojoba butters
- UNSCENTED LOTION: This fragrance-free belly butter gently and safely moisturizes as your belly and skin stretch during pregnancy and is formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- STRETCH MARK PREVENTION: Help your skin recover after pregnancy with this 99% natural origin belly butter that provides relief and comfort to stretched skin
- GIFT FOR MOM: Any mom to be will love this Leg & Foot Cream during pregnancy and after as she’s done chasing around a little one. The perfect baby shower gift, new mom gift or pregnancy gift!
- We put an average of 52% post-consumer recycled (PCR) content in our plastics. We are always trying to push the limits of our packaging to include more PCR and be easily recyclable without compromising the safety or quality of the products you love. We avoid over-packaging, limit mixed materials and use innovative recycled materials. Our towelettes are made from repurposed cotton tees, and their package has a sticker rather than a plastic closure. Our lip balms aren’t shrink-wrapped; instead, they have a slightly longer label that prevents tampering. Choices like these help us limit our footprint and cut out unnecessary plastics. We choose high-integrity materials that are more readily recyclable. That includes aluminum, steel, paper, glass, and plastics like PETE, HDPE and PP, with as much PCR as possible. Once our packaging has served its initial purpose, if we have made it easy to recycle, then we have made it easier for you to help us close the loop. HOW TO RECYCLE Recycle Curbside First, check your packaging for the recycling symbol. If you see one, make sure your local recycling service accepts that type of material (you can find out quickly at BeRecycled.org), then follow these basic steps: Remove as much excess product as you can Remove and discard the pump (if there is one) If the cap is the same material as its container, leave it on Drop your container in a curbside recycling bin and you’re done! Recycle With TerraCycleA® Some packaging (especially if it’s small) and certain materials don’t play well with curbside recycling, so we offer a take-back service with TerraCycle. Just request a prepaid mailing label below, then fill up an envelope or box (reuse one if you can!) with your empty Burtas Bees containers and mail them in for free. The TerraCycle team will take it from there and make sure our packaging is turned into new recycled products.
- Face wash: with Burts Bees Natural facial cleansing oil, those with normal to dry skin can embrace the natural hydrating power of a cleansing oil for healthy-looking, luxurious skin without an oily residue; package may vary
- Sensitive skin: Burts Bees sensitive skin facial cleanser is clinically shown to provide moisture without causing redness or irritation, leaving your skin refreshed
- Facial Cleanser: from normal to dry skin, Burts Bees Facial Cleansing oil gently dissolves dirt and makeup without stripping your skins naturally protective moisture barriers
- Natural face care: formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS, Burts Bees 100% Natural origin facial cleanser oil cleanses skin for a healthy-looking, smooth complexion
- Dermatologist tested: Burts Bees Natural origin facial cleansing oil is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested to gently cleanse skin and is also safe for contact lens wearers